Vetbed Gold has all the qualities of Vetbed Original with added Permafresh®Fibre - ideal for pets with skin problems and allergies and good for your family too.
Vetbed Gold Half Roll 10m x 60", Can easily be cut to any desired size.
- Dog and cat bedding with even thicker pile than Vetbed® Original
- Incorporates ‘Ultra-Fresh®’ a non-toxic anti bacterium integrated within the fibres that is safe, effective, durable and does not wash out
- Keeps pets dry, warm and cosy
- Suitable for the Home, Office, Car, Kennel, Basket and Travelling Crate
- By controlling bacteria Ultra-Fresh® keeps the bed cleaner, fresher and odour free
- Available in white, grey, red, blue, burgundy and charcoal.
Provides effective control against:
- The growth of Bacteria, Mould, Mildew and Fungi
- House dust mites
- ‘Doggie’ odour
And is ideal for:
- Dogs and cats with skin problems or allergies
What makes Vetbed Gold dog and cat bedding so unique?
Vetbed is impregnated with Ultra-Fresh® fibre, which is an anti-microbial treatment used in many household, consumer and industrial products. Ultra Fresh® is built into the product at the time of manufacture and lasts for the useful life of the product.
- Provides control and inhibition and protection from: bacteria, fungi, moulds and mildew
- Prevents odours, rotting, degradation, spoilage and staining of products that could otherwise arise from the growth of these organisms
- Helps prevent musty odours and stainage from fungi, mould and mildew
- Helps prevent product breakdown and degradation from fungal attack
- Helps protect against cross contamination by control of bacteria
- Proven by extensive long term research and over 50 years’ experience: Effective, durable, versatile and safe
- Has been tested for microbiological performance
- Measured bacteria reduction rate in ISO tests greater than 99.9% against control standard.
There are no reviews for this product.Add review