In nature, moving water is much fresher than stagnant water. The movement constantly breaks the surface tension of the water and draws oxygen from the air into the water. This process is called aeration and it makes water more appealing to drink. Pets may be drawn by instinct to moving water for this reason.
The Drinkwell® Pet Fountain filters and aerates continuously moving water, keeping it much fresher than standing bowl water. It satisfies a pet’s urge for running water and provides peace-of-mind to pet owners who know their pets have a good supply of clean water. The fountain continuously circulates the water, helping reduce saliva found in the bowl and inhibiting bacteria growth as well. The charcoal filter helps remove bad tastes and odors, making the water taste fresher and more alluring for pets to drink.
The Drinkwell® Pet Fountain is veterinarian designed and recommended by vet urinary specialists, and is especially beneficial for pets with kidney or urinary tract disease. Having a convenient supply of fresh, filtered water for your pet encourages water intake and proper hydration, which is a vital part in keeping your pet healthy for years to come!
- Fountain Capacity: 1.5 Litres
- Patented 12.7 cm (5 in) free flow water stream aerates water, making it taste fresh
- Perfect for single or multi-pet households
- Small size is ideal for space constraints (L: 23.83cm x W: 18.11cm x H: 35.56cm)
- Extra large filter removes bad tastes and odours
- Helps prevent urinary tract issues
- Veterinarian Designed
- Adjustable flow control
- Energy Efficient
- No assembly required
- Mains operated - no batteries required
- Replacement filter cartridges always available
Completely disassembles for easy cleaning
There are no reviews for this product.Add review