Harkers Adenoplus helps to prevent and cure young bird sickness as well as conquer stress related illnesses.
- Easy to administer with feed
- A 50gram tub will treat up to 40 birds
- Contains a blend of immunoglobulins to enhance gut immunity and selected crucifers which are highly effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi
Harkers Adenoplus 50g tub can be used as a preventative as well as a cure. It can be used;
- At first signs of sickness
- To accompany treatment of trichomonas infection (canker)
- During stress periods such as weaning and after training and racing
- Before and after vaccinations
A synergistic blend of immunoglobulins (IgA, IgG, IgM) to enhance gut immunity and selected crucifers which are highly effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi.
Use rate and method :
5grams/1kg feed. Sufficient for treatment of 20 birds for 1 day.
Moisten 1kg of feed with 10ml water (2 x teaspoons), sprinkle one level measuring scoop (5g) of Adenoplus on to the moistened feed and thoroughly mix to ensure even distribution. Wear plastic gloves.
DO NOT ADD TO WATER
At first sign of sickness – Feed once a day for 5-7 days.
Accompanying treatments of canker – Feed once a day for 7 day. begin treatments 3 days before treating for canker.
Stress periods (weaning, before after vaccination, after training, juveniles, after racing) – Feed once a day for 3 days.
As a preventative (e.g. before young bird races) – Feed once a day for 3 days.
There are no reviews for this product.Add review